We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. Therefore, in addition to your statutory right of withdrawal (which you may read more about here), you always have the right to return your products for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. The only requirement is that the product is returned in original condition, unused and undamaged. And that you include the original packaging and accessories. Below, you will find the information you need to return a product.
Returns and Refund
We accept returns if:
- The product has not been washed or used in any way and that it has been returned in the undamaged original packaging.
- All labels remain.
- The product is complete (for example, both parts of a pair must be returned).
- You have saved the receipt of the shipment in case the product gets lost during shipping.
- To enable a return, you must be able to prove your purchase and we recommend that you save your order confirmation and payment reference as a receipt for your purchase.
How to return a product:
- Fill in the return form with information about the goods you want to return. Place the form together with the product in the original packaging. It is important that you use additional outer packaging to ensure that the product is not damaged during shipping.
- Use the enclosed return slip and attach it to the package on top of the original shipping slip. No old shipping documents may be visible.
- If you need a return form or a return slip, please contact our customer service at email@example.com
- Drop the parcel off at the nearest designated drop-off location.
- Save the receipt of the shipment.
- If you want to exchange the product, you need to place a new order on our website.
- When we have processed your return at our warehouse, and you are entitled to a refund, the refund will be made using the same payment method as when you made your purchase.
- If you have paid by card, bank transfer or Swish, the money will be refunded to the account that was debited at the time of purchase. If you have questions regarding the refund, contact the company responsible for the payment method (e.g. the credit card issuer).
- If you have chosen invoice through Klarna as payment method, you may at any time login using Klarna’s app or by visiting www.klarna.com to pause the invoice. If you have already paid the invoice, you will need to contact Klarna who will process the refund.
- If you have chosen invoice as payment method and you return a part of you order, you will receive an updated invoice when the return has been processed. If you return the entire order, the invoice will be cancelled.
How to notify us of a defective product:
If a product you have purchased is defective, you may invoke your rights according to applicable consumer legislation by notifying us of the defect. You may assert that a product is defective only if the defect is original, i.e. if it does not conform to the provisions of the purchase contract with respect to type, quantity, quality, other characteristics, and packaging. For example, a product is not defective if it has been damaged or defective due to wear and tear or careless handling. If you are not satisfied with your product, and it is due to obvious material or manufacturing defects, including damage that has occurred during shipment, please contact us immediately. In the event of a complaint, the pre-printed return form must be used.
If possible, we will rectify defective products, and if rectification is not possible, we will deliver substitute goods. If neither of the previous options are possible or reasonable, we will refund the price you have paid for the product. You must be able to prove your purchase, why we recommend that you save your order confirmation and payment reference as a receipt for your purchase.
If you want to notify us of a defective product, contact our customer service firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. When we have received the products and approved the return, we will inform you of if we will rectify the defect, deliver substitute goods or make a refund. Returns of defective products are free of charge, provided that you use the return slip provided by us.